Bible Journalling Day with local artist Rachel Povey.
Introductory Session 1: 11.00am - 12.30pm
Advanced Session 2 - for those already familiar but hungry for more: 1.30pm - 3.00pm
A cost of £7 for either session or £12 if you book for both. This covers materials & hot drinks. We are meeting upstairs in Riverside Church next to Bridge Books.
We will run a bookstall of Bibles and daily readings plus other Christmas goodies will be available.
DCYC Bliss Camp runs alongside Partnership Southwest provides families with an opportunity to unwind and spend quality time together in a safe, friendly and relaxed environment enjoying spectacular views of the South Devon coastline. Good Christian teaching is provided by resident Padres and children's work across a variety of age groups is available.
The Edge is a great event for families, youth, children and those just coming on their own where people can have a great time and also meet with God.
Their aim is to create an environment where:
- people can relax and have fun and experience the moving of God in their lives
- everyone is welcome and feels that they belong
- people can be themselves whoever they are
They believe that it is in this environment that people are able to open up to the message of Jesus and allow God to work in their lives so that they can go back to their local churches and community changed.
Mission Shed - Central
ABUNDANT LIFE: Celebrating, affirming, and growing church in Devon
With 2 key note speakers -
- Revd Michael Moynagh - ‘The ‘what and why’ of fresh expressions’
- Revd Andy Milne - How to do fresh expressions in practice
● Café church- How to start, sustain or dream
● Loving Cully- Serving & blessing community
● Discipleship making & growing - how do we grow disciples in new congregations?
● Social media for mission
● Take Heart - creative ways to connect with and bless your community